While we try to make Clockwork as useful as possible for developing your applications, we can't tune it for every use possible.
Here you can find various 3rd party extensions, clients and projects with Clockwork support.
- Guzzle Clockwork middleware - Guzzle middleware for logging requests to Clockwork with Laravel support by Hannes Van De Vreken
- SilverStripe Clockwork Integration - Clockwork integration for SilverStripe CMS/framework by Mark Guinn
- Clockwork CLI client - Command-line interface for Clockwork by Petr Trofimov
- Clockwork Firebug Extension - Firebug extension with similar features as the official Chrome extension by Pavel Sidorovich
Projects with Clockwork support
- Laravel Debugbar - integrates PHP Debug Bar for Laravel, includes Clockwork support
- Laravel Doctrine - a drop-in Doctrine2 implementation for Laravel 5+, includes Clockwork support
To see some of the ways in which you can extend Clockwork see the "extending" section.
Did you make your own Clockwork related project? Let us know at email@example.com.